Prior to joining Croesus Holdings Group as General Counsel, Garry was Head Legal Compliance of the Sydney Institute of Management. Previously, Garry was Managing Director of an international Investment Bank with offices in Sydney, Vancouver, New York, London, Dublin, Hong Kong and Singapore.
He was also principal of a firm of corporate and industrial law specialists. Those activities involved him in international capital raising, distressed company turn-arounds, industrial/workplace relations, negotiation & drafting of contracts, contract management, project management, governance & risk assessment, supply chain management, legal compliance, building industry adjudication, and environmental sustainability.
- Doctorate in Law
- Masters Degree in Law
- Masters in Environmental Law
- Double Masters Degree in Commerce (Organisational Behaviour & Labour Law)
- Degree in Commerce / Law (Industrial Relations with Merit)
- Degree in Industrial Arts (Engineering & Metallurgy)
- Diploma in Teaching
- Company Directors Diploma
- Certified Commercial Mediator
- Accredited Privacy Auditor
- Accredited Anti-Bribery & Corruption Specialist
- Certified Building Industry Adjudicator